Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sql Assistant Part 1 - Overview

SQL Assistant I developed this tools for my personal use, this is multipurpose tools, first, we will talk about how to Analyse a table.Before start working with a table , I want to know the following things.
  • Want to list Constraints of table(Primary Key and other)
  • Want to list Constraints of table Not Null columns
  • List of reference
  • Need to know referred by
  • List of Stored Procedure using the table
  • List of Views using the table
  • List of Function using the table
in one-line we can say dependencies of a Table. If we know that, that will give good idea to us to make better plan.
For that I have planned create a tool called SQL ASSISTANT
Features:
  • It is providing read only access, which means, will not do Insert/Update/Delete anything.
  • In a single mouse click, it will list the required information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyser Different types of charts to Analyse a symbol

Analyser has in-built charts to analyse a selective symbol here is the example