Friday, June 8, 2018

MatrixPro Trading Platform

This project is trading terminal for Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and Abu Dhabi Data Exchange market ADX developed for AL-DHAFRA FINANCIAL BROKER L.L.C , it has very good features to watch the market and trade on the market , some of the features are customize watch list, ticker tape, portfolio management, current order management, financial chart, depth window and ticker summary etc. Implementation of remote database connectivity by using 3 tire architecture. Achived: • Designed and coded enhancements. • Resolved internal and external defects. • Participated in daily scrums. Provided technical advice on bugs and enhancements. • Resolved customer issues working with the Support team. • I understood 3 tire architecture and implemented • I understood remote desktop connectivity • Implemented Multithreaded programming • I understood the session management and implementation • Creation of deployable MSI • Version Management Implemented

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyser Different types of charts to Analyse a symbol

Analyser has in-built charts to analyse a selective symbol here is the example