COM
Here I am going to explain, what all are the COM , I created for MatrixNexus.
Purpose of the COM are Re usability, Easy to Use, Ease to Debug , and reduce the code complexity etc.
MDF Client
This module is used connect with MDF server, this will send Authentication request to MDF server and will wait, once Authendicated it will send another request for get the feeds, purpose of this client module is, to get high speed data feeds from the MDF server and update the watch-list.
I used this for two Markets (ADX) and (DFM) market. This is reusable all over the world MDF connection are using same method, so,this is suitable for any Market
Features:
Portfolio Grid
The requirement is show the portfolio of the users, user may have more stock on his portfolio, whenever the market price changes , at the sametime, the portfolio also will get update. This portfolio component has features to show GAIN/LOSS on a separate row, and it is a fixed-row, user doesn't required to scroll down to see the PROFIT/LOSS and GAIN/LOSS, this row will be always on TOP.
Blinker
Requirement is , need to show the status of current connection, as we know, when we working with network application , there is possibility to get disconnections, I designed this to show the status,whenever disconnection occur , it will change it color into read will start blink , mostly it will try to reestablish the connection, when fail, it will start blink, so I put name Blinker.
When it starts blink, user can easily identify it, we are using two server for trade, one is for PRICE (used to get high speed MDF feeds) another one is TRADE ( used to manage order,portfolio,current cash-balance etc)
Stock Move /Price Bar
Requirement is when user select a symbol , we have to show the current price movement of selective symbol, this will help the user to analyse the symbol, I used the same tool to analyse all symbols in one click. Also I used this component for HTML report too.
Above Image showing using component on toolbar for selective symbol
now using same component with Datagridview for multiple symbols
Showing example usage of same component for HTML report
Here I am going to explain, what all are the COM , I created for MatrixNexus.
Purpose of the COM are Re usability, Easy to Use, Ease to Debug , and reduce the code complexity etc.
MDF Client
I used this for two Markets (ADX) and (DFM) market. This is reusable all over the world MDF connection are using same method, so,this is suitable for any Market
Features:
- It is using very less CPU usage,
- Has property to find Disconnection
- Suitable for any markets
Portfolio Grid
Blinker
Stock Move /Price Bar
Above Image showing using component on toolbar for selective symbol
now using same component with Datagridview for multiple symbols
No comments:
Post a Comment